We've laid many a community cornerstone.
After all, that's what city halls, libraries, parks, plazas, and other public facilities really are: the cornerstones of a civil society.
We believe civic and institutional buildings can nurture a community’s identity by instilling a greater sense of pride. They can foster frequent and meaningful contact between citizens and provide comfort in our public spaces. At their best, they contribute to the vitality of our communities as anchors of commerce and communication.
We consider each of our community cornerstones—from the Utah State Capitol to the St. George Town Plaza—to be a crowning achievement.
- » American Fork Police & Courts Building
- » Department of Homeland Security
- » Garfield County Courthouse Addition & Remodel
- » Idaho State Capitol Renovation
- » Multi-Agency State Government Office Building
- » Nevada State Office Building
- » Salt Lake City & County Building Restoration
- » Scowcroft Building Renovation
- » St. George Library
- » Utah House and Senate Buildings
- » Utah State Capitol Historic Restoration & Seismic Upgrade