When it comes to sustainable building, we LEED the pack.
One hundred percent of our preconstruction leaders and project executives are LEED Accredited Professionals, which means we have the expertise and the resources to achieve LEED excellence on any project, no matter its size or complexity. Our commitment to sustainable building is a commitment to ensuring that the quality of life in the communities where we build—where our families and friends reside—is the very best it can be for as long as possible.
Building is not simply about what we have to give. It's about what we leave behind.
- » West Jordan Library Complex
- » Dixie State College Jeffrey R. Holland Centennial Commons
- » LDS Church History Library
- » Worker's Compensation Fund Office Building
- » Daybreak Information Center
- » OSHA Salt Lake Technical Center
- » Scowcroft Building Renovation
- » Weber State University Elizabeth Hall
- » University of Utah College of Nursing
- » Architectural Nexus Design Center
- » LDS Meetinghouse Prototypes