Ok, you might feel a little discomfort here…
A common warning from doctors… and a common feeling among hospital developers and stakeholders. Unless Jacobsen is on the case.
Creating a facility that requires high-performance operating systems, features sterile environments and remains open 24/7 is an especially complex process—one that we have mastered. No matter how big or small, we can create medical spaces that meet current needs while building in flexibility for contingencies like future growth and technology advances—and we use cutting-edge technology, like Building Information Modeling (BIM), to do it.
How good are we at healthcare construction? You won’t feel a thing.
- » American Fork Hospital Expansion & Remodel
- » Dixie Regional Health & Performance Center
- » Granger Medical Center
- » Gunnison Valley Hospital Expansion & Remodel
- » Huntsman Cancer Institute
- » Primary Children's Medical Center Remodel Projects
- » Riverton Hospital
- » Southwest Region Projects
- » University of Utah Biomedical Polymers Research Facility
- » University of Utah Emma Eccles Jones Medical Research Facility
- » University of Utah Medical Intensive Care Unit