“An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.”
We couldn’t agree more. That’s why we’ve invested several decades and substantial resources in becoming one of the smartest, most efficient builders of higher education facilities in Utah.
In the past decade we've constructed more than two million square feet of higher education space—lecture halls and specialty labs, libraries and auditoriums. We know our way around a university, and we never lose sight of what’s most important when building there: Ensuring students' safety while expanding the campus' horizon.
An excellent investment, indeed.
- » Brigham Young University Harold B. Lee Library Addition
- » Brigham Young University Tanner Building Addition
- » Dixie State College Jeffrey R. Holland Centennial Commons
- » Four Classroom Buildings
- » Southern Utah University Cedar Hall Student Housing
- » University of Utah College of Nursing
- » University of Utah Warnock Engineering Building
- » Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library
- » Utah State University Performance Hall
- » Weber State University Elizabeth Hall
- » Weber State University Shepherd Student Union Renovation