"These old buildings do not belong to us only; they belonged to our forefathers and they will belong to our descendants. They are not in any sense our property... we are only trustees for those that come after us." —William Morris
Preserving historic structures is something we're passionate about... and something we do exceptionally well. That's why we have been entrusted with some extraordinary "old buildings" in recent years—including the Salt Lake LDS Tabernacle, the Salt Lake City & County Building, the multi-award-winning Utah State Capitol and the Idaho State Capitiol.
When it comes to landmark buildings, we're not satisfied with history merely repeating itself. Our goal is to make it to last forever.
- » Idaho State Capitol Renovation
- » Logan Temple Exterior Restoration
- » Provo City Library
- » Scowcroft Building Renovation
- » Salt Lake Tabernacle Seismic Upgrade & Renovation
- » Salt Lake City & County Building
- » Salt Lake City Utah LDS Temple Exterior Restoration
- » Utah State Capitol Historic Restoration & Seismic Upgrade
- » Walker Center Renovation