When it comes to industrial work—the nitty, the gritty and everything in between—we love getting our hands dirty.
Industrial construction is about the successful execution of infrastructure—which makes it the backbone of every other type of construction. It might not be the sexiest niche market... but industrial construction is, without a doubt, one of the most painstaking and the most crucial. That's why we've spent decades deep in the trenches of industrial work: Copper smelters and oil refineries. Mineral vaults and central plants. Manufacturing facilities in every size and shape.
Our portfolio—and the dirt under our fingernails—will attest: We’ve got industrial-strength experience.
- » Compeq Manufacturing Facility International Center
- » IMAT
- » Deseret Mills Office & Warehouse
- » UTA Lovendahl Center & Shop Addition
- » Utah State University Utility Plant Expansion
- » Carbon County Road Maintenance Shop
- » DABC AS/RS Expansion & Warehouse Remodel
- » Iron Horse Transit Operations Facility
- » U of U North Central Chilled Water Plant
- » Kennecott Copper Smelter Modernization
- » UDOT Hurricane Maintenance Complex