Library construction is a pretty exciting chapter in the Jacobsen story.
In just the past 10 years Jacobsen has delivered more than one million square feet of library space, including two major university expansions and an award-winning renovation, as well as a number of smaller, stand-alone libraries. Circulation, security, storage, preservation and electronic support systems are all integral parts of these state-of-the-art facilities... and we've successfully implemented them all.
In so many words: We've got an excellent read on libraries.
- » Brigham Young University Harold B. Lee Library Addition
- » LDS Church History Library
- » Springville City Library
- » Grand County Library
- » New Harmony Public Library
- » Provo City Library
- » Springdale Public Library
- » St. George Library
- » Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library
- » Washington City Branch Library
- » Weber County Pleasant Valley Library