Places of peace, shelters from the storms of an uncertain world.
These are two of many sacred objectives served by religious facilities... and because of their noble mission, we have always considered it a solemn privilege to build them.
We've been privileged to complete a number of projects for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, including the LDS Conference Center, the Tabernacle Seismic Upgrade & Renovation and the LDS Church History Library. We've also worked on numerous LDS chapels across the United States, and 25 LDS temples around the world.
To create havens where people can gather and share heartfelt expressions of faith and devotion is a truly gratifying experience.
- » Kol Ami Synagogue Addition & Remodel
- » LDS Church History Library
- » LDS Conference Center
- » LDS Meetinghouses
- » Newport Beach California LDS Temple
- » Presbyterian Church of Jackson Hole
- » Rexburg Idaho LDS Temple
- » San Antonio Texas LDS Temple
- » Salt Lake Tabernacle Seismic Upgrade & Renovation
- » Tegucigalpa Honduras Temple