There's no better lap than Luxury's, and we love sitting there as much as anyone… but we love building luxury even more.
Creating spectacular retreats is a thrill and a challenge—but the challenge isn’t limited to breathtaking aesthetics. Just as much care and attention is paid to crafting “behind-the-wall” refinement—which means that every Jacobsen resort exudes indulgence from the inside out. Kind of like getting extra mints on your pillow.
Here you'll find a number of projects—like The Grand America in Salt Lake City, the Ritz-Carlton near Vail, and the Four Seasons in Jackson Hole—that prove we’re crafters of luxury.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
- » Arrowleaf Lodge A & B
- » Brigham Young University Aspen Grove Guest Lodge
- » Four Seasons Resort
- » Grand America Hotel
- » Grand Lodge at Empire Pass
- » The Lodge at Amangani
- » Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch
- » Ritz-Carlton Club, Bachelor Gulch
- » The Sky Lodge Hotel
- » Tamarack Lodge at Osprey Meadows
- » USSA Center of Excellence