We’ve got good vibrations about laboratories.
Actually, when it comes to science and technology facilities, no vibration is good vibration. That’s one of thousands of things you learn after working on almost two million square feet of research and laboratory space, including The Huntsman Cancer Institute, Emma Eccles Jones Medical Research Facility and OSHA Technical Center.
Hi-tech labs come with stringent construction requirements—which we know like the back of our white-gloved hand. They also come with a steep learning curve, one that we’ve been on top of for 20 years.
The data is collected, the results are recorded and the conclusion is clear: Jacobsen delivers high-quality hi-tech projects.
- » ARUP Laboratories Phase III
- » Compeq Manufacturing Facility International Center
- » Huntsman Cancer Institute
- » Merit Medical Expansion & New Sensor Building
- » OSHA Salt Lake Technical Center
- » University of Utah Biomedical Polymers Research Facility
- » University of Utah Emma Eccles Jones Medical Research Facility
- » Utah State University Animal, Teaching & Research Center
- » Micron Warehouse & Administration Buildings
- » University of Utah Wintrobe Research Building Renovation
- » University of Utah College of Nursing