We've established ourselves as industry leaders—movers and shakers, if you will—through several landmark seismic projects, including:
The Salt Lake City and County Building—the first project ever to retrofit a historical building with seismic isolation.
The Utah State Capitol Restoration & Seismic Isolation—we installed 265 base isolators, each weighing 5,000 lbs.
The LDS Church Administration Building—we were given 30 days (yes, 30 days) to complete this seismic upgrade. We finished ahead (yes, ahead) of schedule.
Brace yourself: In seismic construction, we're simply the best there is.
- » LDS Church Administration Building Seismic Upgrade
- » Idaho State Capitol Renovation
- » Scowcroft Building Renovation
- » Salt Lake Tabernacle Seismic Upgrade & Renovation
- » Salt Lake City & County Building
- » Utah State Capitol Historic Restoration & Seismic Upgrade
- » University of Utah College of Nursing