Jacobsen is hiring concrete carpenters and laborers for projects in Salt Lake City, Provo, and Orem, Utah and Star Valley, Wyoming.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of two to four years of employment and training as a craft person, as well as experience performing work on commercial, industrial and heavy civil projects.
Compensation includes competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package and adequate subsistence for out-of-town work.
We are seeking experienced Project Engineer’s with commercial construction experience to join our project team’s in Utah.
- Responsible for field and project engineering, quality control, contract administration, shop drawing review, submittals, scheduling, and related support functions.
- Change order management – administrating, pricing, submission and tracking.
- Assist Project Superintendent and Project Manager in establishing the construction plan and engineering methods.
- General knowledge of LEED principles.
- Coordinate and review drawings, submissions, specifications, changes and document control.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of the project schedule and costing system.
- Prepare and track progress payments and estimates.
- Subcontract administration – defining scope of work, answering inquiries, monitoring progress, tracking and processing payments.
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control: Assists superintendent in verifying that all materials installed coincide with the approved submittals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years related experience working on commercial construction projects
- A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, or an Engineering discipline
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
[Apply In Office]
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
3131 West 2210 South
SLC, UT 84119
[Apply By Fax]
[Apply By Email]
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Jacobsen Construction is an EEO/AA employer. We welcome all qualified jobseekers. Jobseekers will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disabilities, veteran status, genetic data, religion or other legally protected status.